Saturday, August 13, 2005

Season Finale

Alternative Title:

Thus Ends Hagabaka’s Tale Under the Golden Arches

Today was my last day of work at McDonald’s this summer. It was pretty enjoyable compared to most of other days I worked, and people were extra friendly to me :). In future vacations, I will try to find part-time jobs that relate more closely to my major, Computer Science, so if things go well, today will be the last day of my McDonald’s career…. In the next two days, I will be helping my sister move to her new apartment in Oxford, Ohio (while my home is in Perrysburg, Ohio, so I will be out of town), and following that are days for my own preparation for back to school, and I should have plenty of time to catch up with fun as well.

For other Blogger users, if you haven’t noticed, there is a user survey for you. I filled it out yesterday, and it was actually much more enjoyable than most of the surveys I've done. Whether my input will be read or taken into consideration is another question, but I appreciate seeing Blogger’s interest in hearing from us.

Tags:

No comments: