Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Get a Better Browser Today!

is giving out free registration codes. I recommend and command any Internet Explorer users to get it so that they can view my blog better :).

Ironically, I purchased Opera about 30 minutes before learning this news :p. But it was out of my appreciation of this great browser, so I don’t feel uncomfortable about it.

I also use Firefox, and it’s very difficult to judge which one of the two browsers is superior in terms of functionality, customizability and pleasantness. But Firefox does use a lot of memory, especially left open for long time, with lots of pages open. I personally can tolerate this flaw, but I’m sure Windows users who have been unhappy about Firefox for this will enjoy Opera.

Today is the second day of school. I have much to say about the experience so far, and some plans for my blog (forshadowing, for good news). I have school work to do, school fun to have for now, but I’ll be sure to update in the weekend.

Tags:

No comments: