Saturday, June 11, 2005

Updates!

As I'm sure no one has noticed, I've done extensive :) updates to my blog, including changing the sidebar contents and writing the "About Me". It felt like a great accomplishment. I think this might not be a complete waste of time after all...actually, I have already thought about some objectives I hope to accomplish from maintaining the blog:
  • Learn HTML and CSS
  • Become better at writing
  • Become more artistic
  • Become more 1337
  • Get my friends to comment
  • Get more viewers so my ads will actually help me
But the only thing I'm sure of is I will waste a lot of time on this. Maybe I'm not even sure about that, because I hate writing. I felt the urge to put smileys after 80% of the sentences above, but I managed to restrain because that will probably make me appear n00by :D ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur blog sucks...
um...
so...
yeah...
it sucks...
well...
i mean...
its...
well...
um...
stupid...
o never mind...

hagabaka said...

Oh yeah? Your comment sucks too!
Thanks for commenting though...